Thursday, June 21, 2012

Father's Day pocket cards



Father's day cards I made with a matching picture frame. The cards are just pocket cards. I created a pocket in the front to hold the "card" itself with the sentiment. I just the mixed media technique of gesso, mod podge, stamping, distressing. On the cards I didn't use any embellishments since I wanted to make this a masculine card. On the picture frame, I purchased the frame from a garage sale for $0.25 just plain, not painted. Again, I used the mixed media technique with gesso, mod podge, acrylic paints, stamping, distressing. In the top left corner, I glued in place a dream catcher. The bottom right corner made a pocket to hold "the story of a dream catcher" along with the sentiment. Hope you enjoy what I have to share. Hugs&smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment