Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Green Bay Packer matchbook album





Like to share my matchbook paper bag album I made for my little man who is a huge Green Bay Packer fan. Pic. #1: Side view of the album. Pic#2: First page of album. I used a banner holding a picture. The images I used were from the internet. Pic #3: are the tags that are placed in each pocket. Each page consist of a pocket. Pic #4: are the top view of each tag. Each football represents the tag for it is the tab for each tag. I used glossy accents on the footballs to give more of dimention. Pic. #5: I made a small book to place in the album. This book consist some of the legendary players going back to 1953 to present. I do believe my boy will just love this album. I have many more photos but I placed the ones that could give more ideas about this album. Thanks for visiting: hugs and smiles.

1 comment:

  1. To view more of this album, visist;

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hrV7K6AjYs&feature=plcp

    ReplyDelete