Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sept. Tag Bag swap: Halloween poison bags. YPP


Tag bag swap at yourpaperpantry.ning.com: halloween theme. We were to incorporate something with poison on it and add some sweets to it. I created the base. You can't see it but behind the candy for the card base is of a skeleton hand holding onto a poison bottle. Then to create the bag or pocket to hold the candy, I wanted something more than acetate. I wanted the halloween feel to it so I used wax paper. Then hand stitched around to close. I created the poison tags. Each comes with two tags at which are different but still fitting the poison theme. I then created a poison bottle. The contains in these bottles is black acrylic paint and glossy accents. On the bottle I placed a poison label to complete the look. Also attached to the bottles are two poison labels I created into tiles and attached all to the tag bag using black twine thread. Hope the ladies enjoy this project. I sure did. I believe these came out adorable and I can't wait to see what the other ladies created. Well time to get these to the post office.   *God Bless*

No comments:

Post a Comment