Monday, November 19, 2012

Total swaps for November

November was a busy scrappin month for me. I entered four swaps. Good thing I haven't ever signed up for more than that. These four kept me busy. Here is the stack of the total projects for all swaps. ATCs, Pockets full of Thoughts, Stick Pins, and the Fartsy Artsy tickets. But I am glad I did, because I had such fun and best of all, I accumilated a side kick that joined me and that sure makes it worth while for sure. Along with all the projects within this picture, there are also the hostesses gifts. My side kick and I made hot cocoa packets for each hostess. We have a great time, doing all this together. Please welcome my side kick because I see her getting more involved in the future swaps, involved by just helping mommy or making her own items to just give.

No comments:

Post a Comment