Wednesday, October 10, 2012

[#10] 31 Days of Halloween

Today I am sharing with you all is my Double Twist Easel Card. The theme I set for this card is Hocus Pocus. For the base of this card, I have an image of the three witches and the title of Hocus Pocus. On the left panal I have the three witches flying in front of the moon with lightning coming from their hands. Hard to see in the picture but I have designer paper from a fall/halloween paper stact then have layered some lightning designer paper as well. On the right panal also layered of design paper and the image consist of the three witches flying in the moonlight with their brooms and also a Happy Halloween sentiment. I think this card came out really neat and I love witches along with skeletons.

Thanks for stopping by again today and hope to see you tomorrow for day #11.

No comments:

Post a Comment