Tuesday, October 30, 2012

[#30] 31 Days of Halloween

Almost to the finish. Today I am sharing my three page TP mini album. I made this to go along with my other Halloween mini, which I will post tomorrow.
 Front cover. For the binder I used some greenish fibers. The witch had been stamped and then stamped again, fussy cut and then placed on dimentionals over the first stamped image.
 Second page.
 Third page. Here for the spider webs, I embossed with white.
 Tags that are with the album
 The tabs on the tags, I created to where it would spell out eek. For the tabs I used my cloub hole punch to create these tabs.
Close up.

Thanks to all that come to see my postings. Tomorrow is the last day of my posts for the 31 Days of Halloween. It was a challenge but I did complete it. On a different note. I want to express my prayers for all those people on the east coast that are being effected from Sandy. With saying that, God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment