Friday, October 5, 2012

[#7] 31 Days of Halloween

Aww awww. I am sharing a side step card I created. As you can see, I wanted to add a witch to this scene. Picture doesn't do justice to this card, it turned out really cute. On the left side of the card, I have a witched brew poem that I added and behind the poem is a witches broom. Now on the right side, the steps. I have it as it seems layered. Back layer I have a witch with her brew. In one hand shes stirring her brew and the other hand she holds her broom. I had fussy cut her out then adhered to the back layer. Both the middle layer and front layer are some rats that I had fussy cut. I do now wish the pictures turned out better. Little too dark. Oh forgot in front I have the chaldron that I fussy cut, and the brew you may be able to see that's green, I added a sparkle touch and placed some green stickles there. Come back again to see project #8 that will be posted Monday. Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the comment. Come back each day till Halloween to see more daily projects. have a glourous day!

    ReplyDelete